Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Craziness!

What a hectic day! You'd think finally being on summer vacation would be relaxing! We just scheduled our home visit for our homestudy on Monday, so we are in full gear getting the house ready. Of course, my husband is also teaching summer school, so I'm on my own for a lot of it. I've been painting like mad. We are moving our guest room to where our den is. It will now be a den/guest room. My husband just installed wood floors in it, so I'm painting the baseboards. Then we have to move the furniture into in and then get started on the nursery. Our backyard is also a disaster so we need to work on it too. Unfortunately it's been 100 degrees, so we are limited to working in the am. I've squeezed a little knitting in today. I'll post pics when I get a chance!

No comments: