Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Photo a Day- Day5

So, I'm enjoying the 366 project so far, although I've only been doing it 5 days. We'll see how it goes as the weeks go by. I'm still trying to figure out the best place online to store the photos. I want somewhere to upload them where I can add captions and make them into a book after a year. Any ideas?

Today Lucy and Theodore's sunglasses arrived in the mail. Every time we go walking I realize I need to get them some. Lucy loves hers (of course- she's into any and every accessory). Theo wasn't too happy. Once he realized they were supposed to stay on his face, he started pulling them off and crying. I got a bunch of shots, but this was my favorite- Lucy trying to help Theo get his glasses back on. It makes me smile every time I see them interact. Now that Theo is getting older, he's learned ways to get Lucy's attention and loves grabbing her and laughing and making her laugh. I feel so happy they have each other and hope they keep a special bond the rest of their lives.


No comments: